At POA Solutions, we embrace a diverse, inclusive, and learning culture.
We drive transformation and enable growth to maximize investments. We help our customers to enhance productivity with secure collaboration and build innovative solutions to solve business challenges.
We are a startup company with offices in United States, Middle East and Pakistan. We are looking for team members who are energetic, innovative, and adaptable.
You will be responsible for managing the HR department and some of the responsibilities are highlighted as below:
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
• Recruit new team members.
• Team Building
• Coordination with customers and POA team members
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; Preferably in Business Administration or HR
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role.
Great communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams and disciplines.
Ability to work independently and efficiently in a highly motivated team environment.