At POA Solutions, we embrace a diverse, inclusive, and learning culture.
We drive transformation and enable growth to maximize investments. We help our customers to enhance productivity with secure collaboration and build innovative solutions to solve business challenges.
We are a startup company with offices in United States, Middle East and Pakistan. We are looking for team members who are energetic, innovative, and adaptable.
You will be responsible for responsible for configuring and implementing our customer’s M365 tenant security. Below are few examples:
• Demo Microsoft 365 security end to end solutions.
• Conduct PoC (Proof of Concep) for M365 customers
• Plan and configure M365 technologies such as Azure Information Protection (AIP), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Office Advance Threat Protection (ATP)
• Plan and implement Windows Autopilot
• Plan, configure and test devices on Microsoft End point manager/ Intune
• Work with our developers to identify customer’s specific business requirements on security / identity and help developer to test the solution once done
• Migration from exchange onprem to Exchange Online
No degree required but nice to have bachelor's degree either in Engineering, computer science.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Information Technology & Services
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role.
- Great communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams and disciplines.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a highly motivated team environment.