At POA Solutions, we embrace a diverse, inclusive, and learning culture.
We drive transformation and enable growth to maximize investments. We help our customers to enhance productivity with secure collaboration and build innovative solutions to solve business challenges.
We are a startup company with offices in United States, Middle East and Pakistan. We are looking for team members who are energetic, innovative, and adaptable.
- As a personal assistant, a large part of your job will be to keep someone else organized and on schedule.
- You will have to understand and follow instructions, and you will have to transmit information clearly and honestly.
- Depending on the details of your position, you might also have to welcome clients, reply to correspondence, or create reports and presentations.
- All of these tasks require top-notch communication skills including English speaking and writing, listening, and reading.
- Bachelor of Arts (Management/Psychology/Business
- Master Degree
Which software you’ll have to handle might vary, but will likely include word processing, spreadsheets, databases, calendars, desktop publishing, and PowerPoint, or something equivalent. Being able to provide at least minimal tech support is a plus. You may have to evaluate several different programs and apps to choose for yourself which provides the best tools to accomplish your manager’s objectives. Always, your job is to make your manager’s job easier and simpler, and that might require a lot of behind-the-scenes problem-solving.
As a personal assistant, you will frequently be exposed to sensitive material, from trade secrets to highly personal information that you will need to keep confidential.
A related skill is being tactful, the ability to react gently or not at all to information that other people might find difficult or embarrassing. You must, in other words, be a safe person for your manager to be vulnerable around. After all, only you will know how much assistance they need.
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role.
Great communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams and disciplines.
Ability to work independently and efficiently in a highly motivated team environment.